[linux-audio-user] [music] [metal] New song: Undecided

From: Robert Jonsson <rj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 19:31:28 EET

Hi,

All worked out I needed some revitalisation so I made a song last night. :)
No psycho-analysis of the lyrics, please, I'm afraid what might come of
it ;).

The tune is called Undecided and it's about a car crash...I think. It's a kind
of modern metal tune with spoken song, no idea what genre it would be put in.

Here it is:
http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_undecided.ogg

Software used:
MusE, Linuxsampler, Jamin, oggenc, ecasound

Gear used:
Delta 44 (soundcard)
PODxt
Cheap condenser + ART preamp/compressor
Hamer electric guitar
Yamaha electric guitar (for all the slide stuff)
Suzuki bass (it's true!) + misused Behringer preamp.

Here's a shot of the tune in progress:
http://spamatica.no-ip.org/files/undecided.png

Regards,
Robert