Re: [linux-audio-user] LAU-es has been created

From: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 00:18:26 EET

El mar, 22-02-2005 a las 05:39, MarC escribió:
> I subscribed to it. It's not a bad idea if it stays together with the
> main LAU.

Well, the good news are that since it was created 4 days ago, we have
more than 60 people suscribed to it. As Leandro Monl said, it seems that
we really need something like this.
I think it will stay together in the main LAU (and why not?), specially
knowing that some of us are in both list. But of course, differences
will happen (specially with hardware prices :-( ) and region-specifics.
Anyway, it's like having two LUGs. Both the same pourpose, both
differets ways os seeing it.

> OT:
> You're the man with the longest name I have ever seen
> How many Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérezs exist in your country? XD

Actually, you forgot Meyer up there :-P . And, no, not so many xD (long
names are usually more common in centroamérica)

Cheers, Damian-