[linux-audio-user] VS: Terratec Phase 88 RACK

From: Sigmund Lahn <Sigmund.Lahn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 16:20:06 EET

Hi,
I know Terratec Phase 88 is supported under linux, with the ice1712
driver. However, I own the Phase 88 RACK (you know, the large breakout
box), and I can't make it work.

I have tried compiling my own kernel, i've tried Genkernel (i use gentoo
currently), DeMuDi and Suse. They all detected the card and said
averything was ok, but the breakout box never powered up (yes, i've
checked that it's plugged in, it works under winXP).

All help would be appreciated.

Sigmund Lahn
Norway