Re: [linux-audio-user] Searching for music composition tools

From: Marc Lavallée <marc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 18:00:44 EET

Le 23 Février 2005 07:12, tim hall a écrit :
> Last Tuesday 22 February 2005 17:57, Mario Lang was like:
> > > As a blind linux audio user, you're in a minority in a minority in a
> > > minority.
> >
> > You'd be supprised how "large" that minority actually is :-).
>
> And how important. :-)

Any interface can be used for creation, because there's many way to express
ideas. So basically we should develop our skills with tools that are not too
dependant on the interfaces.

As a ex-Mac user, I remember that I was fighting to interface GUI based
software with other programs and text based tools. As a Gnu/Linux user, I now
prefer to use text based tools, and add GUI interfaces when required.

--
Marc