[linux-audio-user] [music] Norma 2.5

From: Robert Jonsson <rj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 23:13:53 EET

Hi all,

More music!

This is actually a tune I have recorded and improved several times but I have
never posted it here.
It's basically a mellow pop tune with a very central main vocal and acoustic
guitar figures.

The song is here together with some more info:
http://spamatica.se/musicsite/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=1&amp;lid=11

Direct link to the ogg:
http://spamatica.se/musicsite/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?cid=1&lid=11
(No streaming yet, sorry)

---
On a related note. There's been several discussions here about creating a
separate list for musical announcements. The concensus so far seems to be to
keep it here. Though I can understand the reasoning I can also see the
limitations.
This song for instance, it's an old one but I had not posted it here,
therefore I thought it appropriate to announce this new version.
If I had posted it here before I don't think I would have felt it appropriate
to post it again.
With my way of working with music I seldom finish a song, I make a release,
then at some point I might decide I want to try something new and another
version is produced. I'd think it a little absurd if I would post all the
point-releases to LAU.. it's just not the right forum. If there was a
dedicated list (I think there was a list but it should be added to the LAD
site to make it "real") or other forum, I think this would become more
natural.
Regards,
Robert
--