[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 17, Issue 95

From: Aaron Trumm <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 02:20:21 EET

> Could you please be more detailed regarding HDSP 9652 problem?

hmmm. I was thinking about that after I wrote and honestly I can't remember
*LAUGH* well the last problem I remember having was the machine freezing
when I started jack or at various random intervals while running ardour and
everyone seemed to think that had to do with the driver for the RME card -
I'm not having that problem anymore, after some updating of Jack and Ardour
and I think I updated to a 2.6 kernel as well

before that I was running on red hat and I remember the whole discussion of
not being able to "fix" the driver, but then eventually being up and running
fine

I'm wondering if Mark K will respond - he's a 9652 guy too, but he
eventually gave up on that card under Linux, whereas mine's humming just
fine...take it away Mark... :)