[linux-audio-user] Problems compiling jack-rack on AMD64

From: David Haggett <david@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 12:00:58 EET

Apologies for cross-posting. I think the question is relevant to both lists.

I'm running SUSE 9.1, but I think I've updated all the dependencies for
jack-rack, but I'm still getting errors compiling.

Package Removed Installed
jack 0.94.0 0.99.0
qjackctl 0.2.13 0.2.15
liblrdf 0.3.5 0.4.0
ecasound 2.3.2 2.3.5
ecamegapedal 0.4.3 0.4.4

./configure finishes successfully with the following output.
  JACK Rack configured

  ALSA support: yes
  XML support: yes
  LRDF support: yes
  LADCCA support: yes
  GNOME 2 support: yes

but when I issue `make` the compile fails very early on with
  In file included from jack_rack.h:29,
                 from ui.h:28,
                 from midi_window.c:26:
  plugin.h:26:27: glib-2.0/glib.h: No such file or directory

I tried disabling gnome support, but the compile still fails at the same
point. I also tried earlier versions of jack-rack with the same result. Has
anyone come across this problem (and a work-around) before?

TIA

--
David Haggett