[linux-audio-user] EgoSys U2A control panel - does it exist ?

From: Jan Holst Jensen <jhje00@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 00:36:41 EET

Hi.

I have an EgoSys U2A USB sound card. Audio works
without a hitch with kernel 2.6.10, but at some point
I will have to use the extra routing features that the
card has (switching input to digital in, choosing
coax/optical in etc.).

I have not been able to find a Linux version of the
Windows-based U2A control panel applet that comes with
the card. Does anyone know whether it exists ? If not
I am going to attempt writing one. I just wouldn't
want to duplicate existing work.

Cheers
-- Jan Holst Jensen, Copenhagen, Denmark

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!