[linux-audio-user] Re: PD demos?

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 17:01:10 EET

>From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
>
>You forgot to switch on Audio computation in "Media -> Audio On" or
>the main window. Yes, you did. ;)

No. The "doc/3.audio.examples/output~.pd" did not work.
It was the mute system failing completely.

>> I would like to have an analog-style synth patch. Anyone?
>
>Try /usr/lib/pd/doc/3.audio.examples/C08.analog.sequencer.pd for starters.

Next! ;-) (It makes a lot of zipper/click noises. D/As don't clip.)
Something like, e.g., Virus, TB303, Sequential Circuit, Juno.
With sequencer. Something like Absynth would be nice too.

>abstractions, as every pd patch is an abstraction, this list would be
>huge (I have thousands of pd patches on my disk).

That was the list I was hoping to find. "Re-use" was in my mind.
CVS seem to have 2723 ".pd" files.

>in the HTML docs, which you
>have read once or twice, hopefully.

8-D No, I check how long I survive without manuals.
Copy/paste from other patches seems to be what works perfectly.

Juhana