[linux-audio-user] Whitch External Sound Card for Streaming

From: Ben Edwards (lists) <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 18:27:38 EET

Was wondering what sound cards people recommend for streaming a 128 OGG
stream. I was thinking there was not much point in paying over
£200/$380. I realise get as good a sound card as you can is generally
accepted advice but is there any point in spending £600 for this type of
thing.

I guess we are talking about a USB card (we want to use it with a
laptop).

Ben

--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK, England
Web Services, Database Development and general IT services