[linux-audio-user] realtime parameters ignored at Gentoo startup

From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 00:09:15 EET

I am having trouble getting the realtime-lsm module to load with the correct
parameters in my Gentoo system. I have

     gid=18
     mlock=1

in my /etc/modules.d/realtime, but they are being ignored.

However if I, from a root command prompt,

     rmmod realtime; modprobe realtime gid=18 mlock=1

then the realtime stuff works as it's supposed to.

I can work round this with a startup script, but what is the proper Gentoo way
of automatically loading this module with these parameters?

Thanks
Robert

--
Robert Persson