Re: [linux-audio-user] corrupted midi messages using vstserver

From: Tim Orford <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 12:49:41 EET

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 09:38:34PM -0800, Robert Persson wrote:
> version of wine). The problem I am having is that some midi messages to the
> plugins get garbled. What happens is that, if I hit two or more keys
> simultaneously on my midi keyboard, one (and only one) of the notes will
> continue sounding after the keys have been released.

i wonder if this is related to the problem Paul Davis discovered
relating to bad plugins not zeroing the output buffer:
http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2004-April/007706.html

i'm not familiar with the plugins you mentioned. Do you get the
stuck notes with recent plugin releases (post cubase 10 (sx2))?

cheers

--
Tim Orford