Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010/ALSA fluke

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 22:11:15 EET

On 10 March 2005 at 11:41, "Aaron Trumm" <aaron@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> So I rebooted it and it went away. *shrug*

Maybe next time, if there is one, you can just try to restart ALSA
rather than reboot. If ALSA restart doesn't work, then try some
other things, I wouldn't know what, to see if you can get it going
again. This is just a generic debugging method that I'll use in lieu
of reboots. It sure helps to isolate where the problem might be,
whereas a reboot obscures where the problem might be.

G'luck....

--
Kevin