[linux-audio-user] Audigy problems

From: Esa Linna <esa.linna@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 22:38:38 EET

Hello,

Two problems with Audigy 2 ZS soundcard.

1. I see no inputs in mixer software

2. When recording multitrack with Audacity, the sound from the first
track is also recorded to the second track. I choose "Play other tracks
while recording new one" from Preferences. Also the audio from other
software (like XMMS) is recorded to Audacity, if I play from other
software and record with Audacity at the same time.

Distro: Mandrake 10.1 , kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk. I also have integrated
soundcard on my PC (VIA 82C686A/B rev50).

Thanks in advance,

Esa Linna