[linux-audio-user] Linuxtag 2005 audio booth participation

From: Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 01:46:12 EET

Hi,

first of all, sorry for the cross posting, but I thought the
topic is worth it.

Again, this year the Linuxtag will happen in Karlsruhe,
Germany. It's Europe's most important event concerning free,
especially Linux based software.

During the last years, Frank Neumann has politely organized an
audio booth there. Unfortunately, it can happen that he'll
not be able to do all management stuff this year again.

So, I'll try my very best to help out this year, otherwise we
wouldn't have a booth.

We're still looking for people who are interested in helping,
mainly being at the booth, answering questions and demoing
software.

If you like to contribute, please let me know. For detailed
information about the Linuxtag see

http://www.linuxtag.org/2005/en/home.html

or contact me via personal mail.

 Best regards