Re: [linux-audio-user] attn Clemens Ladisch; amdi Error

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 16:39:23 EET

--- Clemens Ladisch <clemens@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> a Tascam
> >
> > Tried; 'aplaymidi -p 72:1 -d 5 flash.mid' but it
> > produces "MIDI file Dump Error ! -> Code = f1"
>
> This invocation looks OK.
>
> What does "Code f1" mean?

Not a clue. I went through the DM-24 manual trying to
find that message and couldn't. Even if I had it might
not have been informative--based on the other
explanations.

I broke down and used a Macintosh with a MIDI
sequencer application titled Midigraphy. It worked
fine but what I don't get is what is different between
midigraphy and aplaymidi or muse.

Anyway, I wish there was a clear method for me to
provide you with some useful information.

ron