Re: [linux-audio-user] flac encoding troubles

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd-lad@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 11:52:54 EET

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:30:18 +0100
Wilbert Berendsen <wbsoft@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> What could I be doing wrong, or are there really problems with the flac
> encoder?

Anything is possible. Would you be able to make one of the source
wav files (ie before encoding) available on the web somewhere?

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"I could never learn to use C++, because of the completely
overwhelming desire to redesign the language every time I tried
to use it, but this is the normal, healthy reaction to C++."
-- Erik Naggum