Re: [linux-audio-user] Tascam US-122, Laptop and Keyboard

From: Ryan Gallagher <ruinaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 14:17:12 EET

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 10:17 +0100, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Steve Fosdick wrote:
> > I am right in thinking the UA-25 used only standard USB Audio
> > drivers?
>
> Yes.
>
> > Do people find these keyboard lockups occur with a variety of USB
> > sound cards but not with other USB devices?
>
> USB Audio devices are somewhat different because they use isochronous
> transfers. Video capture devices use those, too.

Clemens (or any other informed reader),

Can you give me an idea of what these;

delay of 16535.000 usecs exceeds estimated spare time of 1307.000;
restart ...

Messages mean? Where do they originate? Are there any specific steps I
should take in getting rid of them? Is it somehow related to the fact
that this is a USB device?

Thanks in advance,
-ry

--