[linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta 1010

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 01:34:01 EET

Hi,

In my studio situation the two halves of my Delta 1010 are too far
apart for the DB-25 (serial looking) cable to connect them. I found
plain DB-25 extension cable which does a great job. At a local shop
the cable was $11US. The M-Audio website has a similar cable for
about $20US. If you need to get an extension cable, you might want
to try an electronics parts store close to you. Be sure to avoid
modem and serial cables. Get a "strait through" cable instead.

Cheers....

--
Kevin