Re: [linux-audio-user] repost: curious about jamin feedback

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 01:47:45 EEST

On Monday 28 March 2005 23:40, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> Hello all - was just now reading some discussion about Jamin - was just
> wondering, how are people responding to Jamin? are they liking it? are
> people liking the way it sounds? getting good results? complaining?
> raving?
> just got curious is all.

I like Jamin, it works great even with the standard-settings.

I just master a live-recording I did yesterday and it altough it is just a
quick-and-dirty master jamin improved it a lot even with very conservative
settings.

And since the last ardour beta can do _non-faulty_ tocs, making cd's is no
pain any more. If only I could get my cdrdao to burn the tocs...

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be