[linux-audio-user] weird failure connected to lsm?

From: thewade <pdman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 04:44:49 EEST

Hello,

I have a weird problem. I have been running 2.6.10 with the lsm patch
for a while now with no trouble but lately I have been getting crashes
that freeze the machine so much that I have to leave the machine off
for a couple of minutes before turning it back on or it is still
frozen. All the crashes have happened while running firefox,
thunderbird, and xmms. My lsm is started by running modprobe realtime
gid=my_gid.

I have searched var/logs/messages but nothing sticks out. At one point
my /var partition was full becasue of mail not sent to root in
spool/clientmqueue becasue I dont run sendmail on this machine but I
fixed that and ran fsck on it at boot once. What should I check?
Helpppp!

Thanks!
-thebroken