Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour and Hydrogen...issues with Jack Transport

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 11:57:33 EEST

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 07:03, Esben Stien wrote:
> Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden> writes:
> > Just so I'm clear, this is a Hydrogen known issue?
> Hmm, I might have misread your problem. The problem which is known is
> that you cannot monitor the inputs when using jack transport. You are
> able to record the inputs, but you cannot listen to them through
> ardour while recording (monitor).

Ah, but it is only in the last beta. Before that I could monitor my hydrogen-
or live-inputs while hydrogen was synced to ardour...

Please, dear ardour devs, fix this for the next versions! :-)

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be