[linux-audio-user] Looking for multichannel soundcard to borrow during LAC concert

From: nescivi <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 20:56:20 EEST

Hi,

I've been working on my piece for the LAC Concert and realised that it
would really work well if it were multichannel. Only, I do not have a
multichannel soundcard yet for my laptop and will not be able to
afford one till that time.
But, as there will be lots of people around, I thought maybe I could
borrow one for the concert?

Would anyone be able to help out here?

I think I might be able to test with an RME Multiface in the month to
come, so that one would probably be preferred.
For the rest, I'll be using SuperCollider with JACK... and I have a
Midisport 2x2 interface hanging on one of my 2 usb-ports.

Please email me privately if you're going to be at the LAC and are
willing to help me out.

sincerely,
Marije