[linux-audio-user] Re: public apology and withdrawal

From: Jon B <30plxf602@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 05:48:29 EEST

rude?? really? why?

after years of having to sift through spam all the time and losing
real mails in the spam folders, i'm paranoid about releasing my real
address onto the web in any form. so far i think i've only received
the brute force type mails to my real address, where they just guess
your address, and, of course, the few that get sent to my disposable
addresses.

20 per day!?? eek! sounds like a huge pain to me.

i've received exactly 10 spams since feb 28th (today is march 29th),
all of which are to disposable addresses (from mailing lists like this
one) and i can delete the address if someone big decides to put one on
their list and send me tons of internet pharmaceutical mailings. i
think it's a nice way to operate.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:33:14 -0500, Larry Troxler lt-at-westnet.com