[linux-audio-user] Lo-Fi Linux Music

From: Ernie Dulanowsky <ernst.pulsewidth@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 22:06:47 EEST

Here are four tracks I whipped up with SpiralSynthModular. The
workhorse module was the SpiralLoops plugin, but I did a bunch of
processing as well.

Some credit where credit is due: 'machines' and 'cablebox' use loops
which IIRC were obtained from Fizzarum's website as a teaser for a set
of sounds they had on offer. The other two tracks use sounds from some
old commercial releases by a band from Manchester. I'll let you
guess....

http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/mp3/fade_v2.mp3
http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/ogg/fade_v2.ogg

http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/mp3/machines_in_the_grass.mp3
http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/ogg/machines_in_the_grass.ogg

http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/mp3/the_cablebox_fixed.mp3
http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/ogg/the_cablebox_fixed.ogg

http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/mp3/the_motionless_bird.mp3
http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/ogg/the_motionless_bird.ogg

Another rapidly developed track.
Done with Seq24, Noiseweapon from Pawfal, Ecamegapedal, and recorded with
JACK Timemachine
http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/mp3/pulsewidth-tryandkeepittogether.mp3
http://www.pulsewidth.ca/tracks/ogg/pulsewidth-tryandkeepittogether.ogg

These may not push everyone's button, but hopefully you'll enjoy them
in some way, shape or form.

--
"Both Rob and I see sound as shapes.
I only have to do this (makes a fist)