Re: [linux-audio-user] dssi-vst automatically logs me out of FC2

From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 16:59:25 EEST

Yo Shayne, maybe it's some sort of revenge :P just kidding.

What do you mean? Your X Session terminating? If so see ~/.X.err. The
bash session you're calling this from gets killed? If so redirect the
stuff that gets printed in the terminal into a file like
$ plugincall > log.txt
or
$ plugincall 2>&1 | cat > log.txt

Wolfgang