Re: OT: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Re: OTT

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 21:32:30 EEST

  \|/
  -0-
  /|\

Here are some more:

On Friday 01 April 2005 12:58, tim hall wrote:
> Last Friday 01 April 2005 02:01, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen was like:
> > Q: How many linux audio users does it take to change a light bulb?

Two users argue whether gtk/gnome- or qt/kde-lightbulbs look better,
accompanied by two or three developers argueing which of the systems is
better/easier/cleaner for programming and maintaining a lightbulb.
Two more developers chip in here wether C++ is better than C or not for
bringing a bulb to function. After the fifth "OT" in the subject, one of the
old ones complains about missing the one and only language for lightbulbs:
Assambler.

> Happy Fools Day! (I know I am)

And finally I am all for doing a spontaneous "lightbulb installing party" at
LAC - including theory _and_ practicing. ;-)

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be