Re: [linux-audio-user] top posting (was Quicktoots release number 15)

From: <luke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 02:33:57 EEST

Hi,

01Apr2005 @ 08:44 Dave Phillips thusly spake
> I routinely top-post in compliance with the wishes of blind members of
> this and other lists. They use tts readers for their mail and do not
> wish to re-read the original post.

I'd like to ask a visually impaired person about the issues of reading mailing list postings and email, specifically, I'd be very interested to hear their views on 'top posting'.

Bottom posting allows the reader to first read what 'this' post is responding to, then the response. It seems logical to me.

my $0.02,
kr,
Luke

--