Re: [linux-audio-user] csound instrument wanted (soprano)

From: Kevin Ernste <kevinernste@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 19:11:07 EEST

Hopefully Dave can track down the orc/sco you mentioned but my guess
is the examples you were looking at were fof/fof2 (formant synthesis,
CHANT) examples.

Otherwise Université de Montréal has a very nice description (French)
with a soprano-specific sco/orc example at the end here:

http://cours.musique.umontreal.ca:16080/MUS2312/cours06_FOF.html

Best,

Kevin