Re: [linux-audio-user] I was wrong (amd64)

From: <aljordan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 02:44:40 EEST

Just as an FYI...

I just matched an AMD 64 3500+ on an Abit AV8. I was originally planning to run the 64 bit release of Fedora Core 3 but found compiling music apps to be painful on the 64 bit platform.

Instead I am running the 32 bit release of Planet CCRMA Fedora Core 3 with their Edge kernel. Everything is singing beautifully with no problems in stability. As far as I can tell, the motherboard is fully supported with the stock FC3 release although I haven't tried SATA drives.

Alan