Re: [linux-audio-user] sing notes to a synt?

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 06:09:56 EEST

Jorge Salgueiro <jorge.salgueiro@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> a program that transforms what you are singing in notes

What you are looking for is a voice to midi/osc app, like wav2mid, but
this app is not working for the moment, for me atleast; it produces
corrupt midi data. Guenther Sohler is working on this issue and I'm
really looking forward to use it.

This is the only free software application I know that does this.

> do music with the speed and ease of thought...

Yes, exactly what I need. Hooking this up to jack would be awesome.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name
         http://www.