Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] kluppe 0.4

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 20:22:45 EEST

d13b <kluppe@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> i put version 0.4.7 online

I'm still getting kicked all the time just by loading files or
resizing the window, but it's not happening all the time;).

A side scroller for the file would be nice as well.

I don't think the cpu load should be there; we have other tools for
that.

When hovering over the faders, the help text does not appear right
next to it.

When using the scroll wheel over the output volume fader, it goes too
fast.

I don't think it should connect default to some outputs; this is not
the proper jack behavior, in my opinion.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name
         http://www.