Re: [linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 2.2.0 release

From: MarC <marc_contrib@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 20:35:25 EEST

En/na Paul ha escrit:

>Hi.
>I released version 2.2.0 of ZynAddSubFX
>News:
> - the VST version of ZynAddSubFX is removed
>from the instalation until it will be more stable
>(hope soon :) )
> - now, the instrument banks contains over 300
>high quality instruments
> - added "Apply" a button from OscilGen window
>for PADsynth
> - added another parameter to ADsynth that
>controls the amount of all detunes of voices
> - adaptive harmonics postprocess
> - improved the VU-meter and added a RMS plot
> - Dvorak support for Virtual Keyboard
> - many bugs fixed and code cleanups
>
>ZynAddSubFX is a open-source software synthesizer for
>linux and windows.
>You can download it from
>http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
>
>Paul

Absolutely great program. I think all the keyboard players should give
it a try. I love it even if I'm the worst keyboard player in the world
(I only deal with strings ;)...
Thanks for your incredible work!

I only miss LADSPA compatibilty in conjunction with the other "internal
effects" but maybe I am wrong and it's there in some hidden place..