[linux-audio-user] LAC2005: Don't forget to floss^H^H^H^H^Hregister!

From: Frank Neumann <beachnase@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 04:21:38 EEST

Hi all,

the 3rd International Linux Audio Conference(*) or "LAC2005" for short
is nearing (21-24 April), and if you have not registered for it yet, now
would be a good time to do so. It's free, we are not selling your email
addresses (honestly!), and it gives you a real bonus:

After a short negotiation with ZKM, we agreed that registered participants
have free admission to the ZKM Media Museum and the currently running
exhibition "Making Things Public".
The Media Museum is quite interesting, especially since you can see a real
computer monster in live and stunning action there: Recently, they have
acquired a fully working Zuse Z22 from a local college. This lady is
really worth being seen.

Well, I digress. We hope to see many of you next week at the ZKM in Karlsruhe!

The LAC2005 Organization Team:
Götz Dipper (ZKM)
Frank Neumann

(*) http://lac.zkm.de