Re: [linux-audio-user] More Wine ing! :) and things VST...

From: Emanuel Rumpf <x@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 19:07:55 EEST

>I built fst with the patches submitted by Mark Knecht, which makes it
>compatible with newer versions of wine. I'm currently using
>wine-20041201.

I would like to have that patch too.
Is there any download available?

The only vst-enabling solution I managed to compile and run
with one of the newer wine versions, was the dssi-vst.
With that tool, greatest drawback for me was the missing possibility for
more than one midi chanel. The GUI was a bit slower, as in many wine-apps.
The sound run well. Great work.

Emanuel