[linux-audio-user] Re: ZynAddSubFX 2.2.0 release

From: rossen <rpa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 02:24:48 EEST

Lee Revell wrote:

>>There was a problem with loading banks on ReiserFS 3.
>>Is it fixed in this version?
>

> That's really really weird... what kind of userspace bug would trigger
> on one FS and not another? Isn't that a kernel bug by definition?
>
> Lee

This is the thread discussing the problem:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54937&sid=10ad4a3b9794e57bc194b553726979ff

"...dirent-struct's d_type-field is always zero when reading file
attributes from files that exist on a mount point with
ReiserFS-filesystem"

I diff-ed the Bank.C files in 2.1.1 and 2.2.0 and saw that
the "if (fn->d_type!=DT_DIR)" line has been removed. So I suppose it
works now. I'll make an ebuild tonight and check it.

Rossen