Re: [linux-audio-user] NoteEdit from terminal

From: lachata <lachata@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 13:50:59 EEST

        Thanks for answering my question.
        What I need is to import a midi file into a score edit program to show
the score, which can be edited then. And I need to do it from my code,
so it's necesary for me to know the commands to do it.

        I'm thinking in NoteEdit because it's the best I've found (rosegarden,
muse, ...), but maybe someone knows other program to do this...

        Thanks,

        lachata