OT Re: [linux-audio-user] Some Musikmesse 2005 videos about the Lionstracs Mediastation

From: MarC <marc_contrib@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 10:07:42 EEST

En/na Mark Constable ha escrit:

>Benno Senoner wrote:
>

>>Hi, for the curious some videos taken at Musikmesse 2005 in Frankfurt:
>>
>>http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/video/Entratainer2005.wmv
>>

>FWIW, for me on a non-32bit system...
>
>Requested video codec family [wmv9dmo] (vfm=dmo) not available.
>Requested video codec family [wmvdmo] (vfm=dmo) not available.
>Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x33564D57.
>
>I can hear them though.
>
>--markc

debianized users:
apt-get install w32codecs

I also had to make videos which I had to upload to the internet and I
found it's the format which allows more compression-quality rate...
It's propietary but works better than the others so when it's time to
work...
If anybody knows a real-competitive alternative, let me know.