Re: [linux-audio-user] recording WAV files from a midi file played through alsamodularsynth"

From: <mrmoo1231@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 16:38:25 EEST

Reuben Martin wrote:
"There is wav output module within alsamodularsynth
itself, or if you wish, you
can run it as a jack client and direct the output to
any number of recording programs."

I tried that, and I could see that the size of the wav
file was growing, but when I played it back it was
full of silence. I suppose I don't have the right
mixer channel set for capture?

Also, when connecting the wav output module to my AMS
patch, can I have both the pcm output module and the
wav module connected by the 'cables,' or should it be
an either/or deal?
Thanks,
Mark