Re: Fw: [a-users] Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux live cd with SuperCollider?

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 21:36:00 EEST

Hi,

Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>Marije,
>
>my mail was automatically rejected by sc-users@email-addr-hidden because I am not
>subscribed. Maybe you want to forward it to that list.

I posted to both lists, in order to get as many possible responses as
possible...
After I checked out which live cd works easiest, I'll probably post
something in the SC world (on the list or on the swiki) about this, to
promote it :)

I will try the Demudi live cd (seems it is still the same one as the one
distributed last year at the LAC?) and send an email about my experiences...
It would probably be nice to have a more up-to-date version, as there
have been quite a few improvements in SC since last year...

sincerely,
Marije