[linux-audio-user] Soundtrack written, composed, produced under linux.

From: Juan Linietsky <coding@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 06:32:45 EEST

Hi Linux Audio Users

Just wanted to share with you the professional soundtrack I wrote
for a short movie, since there are no rights/contract avoiding me from this.
This was written and composed entirely under Linux, and contains songs
in several styles, like piano, orchestral, techno, funk.

Only Tools Used:

-Shaketracker (sequencer)
-Chionic (sampler)
-Rezound (sound editor)
-A custom/unreleased app (a 32-bands graphical multiband compressor of
mine, which i'll release when i have time to polish it)

External Hardware:

-Roland Xp30, for sampling some instruments, some are live.

Soundtrack:

http://www.reduz.com.ar/sisteria/

Cheers!
I hope this helps to prove the level of maturity of the above apps.

Juan Linietsky