Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Menu Icons

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 15:08:13 EEST

Last Tuesday 19 April 2005 17:10, Link was like:
> I agree--menu entries with icons are very important for a smooth
> introduction to the linux audio jungle. I will work on GIMPing some and
> get them to you.

Most excellent!

The current list of applications for which icons would be desirable AFAIA is:
brutefir, ceres3, dbmix, denemo, ecasound, ecawave, freebirth, jackeq,
songwrite, soundtracker, timidity and tkeca. This is by no means a definitive
list.

Respect and thanks to any maintainers & authors who have recently uploaded
icons. Pd, Gem, Glame, Ripperx, Jamin and Timemachine are all suitably
attired now.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk