Re: [linux-audio-user] Ableton live user

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 04:17:30 EEST

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 19:51 -0500, Levi D. Burton wrote:
> Sorry, but if your coming to linux thinking that you will find software
> of comparable performance to something such as Ableton Live, you are
> very mistaken. Nothing on linux even comes close to Ableton Live and
> probably never will.
>
> Why not just use Ableton Live? Save yourself a whole lot of trouble.
>
> Oh, and using linux audio software live? I wouldn't.

Your response is idiotic. Care to back it up with a shred of evidence,
asshole?

To answer the original poster, there's nothing on Linux like ableton
live yet, but I'm sure there will be eventually. At one point there was
nothing like it on Windows or Mac.

There are plenty of people using Linux audio for live work, if correctly
set up it's more reliable than mac or windows.

Lee