[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Tracktion, JUCE and Linux

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 20:30:22 EEST

Hi,

FYI, here goes the response from JUCE's author to my original post, which
I think is of interest to the LA* ... sorry for the cross-post.

Cheers.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden
From:    "Julian Storer" <jules@email-addr-hidden>
Date:    Tue, April 26, 2005 17:13
To:      "Rui Nuno Capela" <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Hi there
Hi there
Yes, well spotted, it's taken longer than I hoped to get around to the
linux port, but we're finally getting there!
And I would indeed be very grateful for any help on the audio/midi side
of things, as I'm a complete newbie on linux, and have no idea where to
begin! So if you or any of the LADs want to have a go at filling in the
audio stuff or pointing me in the right direction, I'd be very happy to
work with you on it. Not sure of the best way to handle collaboration
though - I've only taken a few bits from other people, and it's
generally involved them sending me something they've written, and then  me
re-writing it because it's not done in quite the way I like it!
Oh, and I've already applied for a sourceforge account now, so will host
the stuff on there as well in future.
Cheers
Jules