[linux-audio-user] EMU1212m support

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 02:37:06 EEST

Someone brought this device to my attention:

http://www.emu.com/products/product.asp?product=2209&category=754&maincategory=754&nav=over

Creative may donate a device to an ALSA developer to develop the
necessary support, if they think Linux users would be interested. There
is already a volunteer to develop the driver support. If you would
consider buying this device were it supported (I certainly would) please
contact Creative and politely ask them.

I think if just a few people write them along the lines of "I really
like looks of the 1212m, and I'd like to buy one, if I could use it with
Linux. Can you provide one to the ALSA developers?", they will do it.
Every person who takes the time to contact them, they will assume
represents N users.

Lee