Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: seq24 + jack = I'm stuck!

From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 01:20:15 EEST

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 12:00:50AM +0000, cochardy wrote:
> re-Hi
> Sorry to waste your time...
> it works now: I got to start in the order: jack, then zynaddsubfx, and
> at the end seq24.
> I feel a bit stupid.
> Anyway, I still like to know what is this midithrough... and how to have
> with jack if it's possible.

jack itself doesn't yet include midi support. You are probably talking
about qjackctl or another jack patch bay type gui application. These
have added support for the alsa sequencer just to have access to it in
the same interface as the jack ports. Under the gui alsa sequencer and
the virmidi driver are separate from jackd.

--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Administrator
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia