Re: [linux-audio-user] Ableton live user

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 17:08:48 EEST

Abletons live is a bit more than switching on/off loops, which can be
done with mentioned software very well right now.

It got an incredible fast workflow in its UI and features. You can throw
audio loops with different tempi and Live analyses and sync them with
realtime timestretching.
Although I have a problem with open source tend to doubling existing
software instead inventing new stuff, I really would like to see simular
approach in the open source Linux world.

> For all we know, there is someone out there right now working
> on the same thing, but better, and for Linux.

Can you elaborate on that? Sounds interesting.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner