[linux-audio-user] Getting two sound cards to work in Debian sarge

From: Mads Munch Hansen <mads@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 21:13:58 EEST

Hi, I've been trying to get my two sound cards to work: an integrated
SiS (S17012), and a SoundBlasterLive (EMU 10K1). Both were detected fine
by alsaconf. But I am only able to get the SoundBlaster to play though
XMMS, XMMS says it's at hw:1,0, where the SiS is at hw:0,0. there is
also antoher entry in the XMMS ALSA configuration that says

"Sound Blaster Live!: EMU 10k1 FX8010 (hw:1,3)"

Have no idea why that is there..

Also, GNOME has aprantly switched over to using OSS, (I can see this in
the volume controlls) how can I change this to alsa?

Any help would be apperciated! :)

-- Mads