Re: [linux-audio-user] Please test the RT rlimits patch for audio

From: Norval Watson <norv@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 14:16:53 EEST

Hi Jody,
I managed to compile a 2.6.12-rc2 kernel on amd64 running pure64/sid. I
used Andrew Morton's mm3 patch and your RT-rlimits patch. i installed
and rebooted into the new kernel.
I got the libpam packages (libpam0g-dev libpam-cracklib libpam-doc) with
apt-get from pure64 repository. Already had libpam0g, libpam-modules,
libpam-runtime.
How do I apply your patch to this PAM stuff. I don't really know where
to start.
Also, I couldn't find the sources, where should I look?
Thanks,
Norv