[linux-audio-user] converting sysEx from my juno-106 into something more useful

From: Brian Dunn <job17and9@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 20:07:20 EEST

one reason i purchased this classic roland juno-106 is
the 13 beautifull sliders, witch i thought would be
usefull for controlling software synths and live jams.
 However, they output sysEx and most linux audio apps
prefrer to work with controler data. I would like a
converter program that would recive my juno's sySex
and output controler data on whatever controler # and
midi channel i choose, in realtime.
is there something like this out there?
if need be i can write one that will run in tim
tompson's KeyKit. or maybe someone can give me a
pointer as to how to go about writing my own self
contained converter program?
thankful:
Brian